We are trading within Government guidelines and all garments and packaging is sanitized thoroughly before despatch.
Disclaimer: Whilst most couriers are still delivering as normal please be aware there maybe some delays due to demand. Also this works both ways and some things may turn up sooner.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between 1st Workwear Limited and its customers.
- 1st Workwear Ltd agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with order specifications supplied by the customer to 1st Workwear Ltd and recorded in writing between the two parties.
- Unless agreed otherwise payment for any goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order. When another payment has been arranged by 1st Workwear ltd and agreed by the customer but hasn’t been paid for within 7 working days Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Workwear to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied to the customer within the agreed order.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or any other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to 1st Workwear Ltd in writing. 1st Workwear ltd will use every endeavour to make the changes in accordance with this request but 1st Workwear Ltd reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. 1st Workwear Ltd also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer and any additional costs have been paid and funds have cleared.
- 1st Workwear Ltd points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at our own discretion except where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of 1st Workwear Ltd to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between 1st Workwear Ltd and the customer including repeat or new orders from the customer.
- So there is no confusion if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between 1st Workwear Ltd and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- 1st Workwear ltd would like to reassure customers that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or special offers and can only be used in online transactions when purchasing standard web items.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of 1st Workwear Ltd.
- Please note that colours of garments and items shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments due to screen quality. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, such as safety footwear,. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to 1st Workwear Ltd if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
- 1st Workwear Ltd have the right to refuse orders, at their discretion, for (but not limited to):
(a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
1st Workwear Ltd Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our website standard range within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the delivered packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is the error of 1st Workwear ltd or our suppliers or the material is deemed to be faulty from production. Returns can take considerable time to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
a) Goods that have been personalised. ( Bespoke to your requirements )
- Our aim is to collect unwanted goods from your premises within 7 days of the customers’ request
- This will not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with errors arising as the fault of 1st Workwear Ltd 1st Workwear Ltd reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at our discretion.
- Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes
- All goods are offered subject to availability and current stock levels. Delivery of goods will be presumed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- We will always make every effort to deliver goods within our stated time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified by the purchaser in writing within 3 working days of dispatch via our email.
- 1st Workwear Ltd has no responsibility for items which are received damaged or which are lost when customer has requested goods to be left in special collection locations e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be confirmed and backed up by the couriers and a delivery note which show the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- All deliveries should be carefully checked to ensure correct garments are delivered at the time of delivery with the courier present as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
- With the added difficulty surrounding Covid-19 all couriers will take a photo of the parcel at the door of the purchaser/Customers’ delivery address as until further notice signatures are not required